Volkswagen has tested Race-Touareg for the Dakar rally

Volkswagen has tested Race-Touareg for the Dakar rally German concern felt for participation in race two cars. Behind the wheel of one of them - the winner of the Dakar rally 2001 Jutta Kleinschmidt. It helps the Navigator Fabrizia Pons. The second machine controls Bruno Saby with co-driver Matthew Stevenson.According to the press service of the concern, both pilots satisfied with the new car. In turn, the car was praised by the Director of Volkswagen Motorsport Chris Nissen. He said that two weeks of tests a new Race Touareg was almost the same distance, what he will have to overcome on the "Dakar rally".26.11.2003. Читать полностью -->

In Reutov opened dealership General Motors

In Reutov opened dealership General Motors In the suburban town of Reutov has opened a new dealership of General Motors - Reutov motors. The new centre will carry out the sale and service of Opel and Chevrolet, including the Chevrolet Niva.The total area of the center is 4700 m2. The area of modern showroom, prepared in accordance with the standards of Opel and Chevrolet, calculated for 10 cars and is 600 m2. Service area total area of 600 m2 equipped for 4 posts. The company has 22 qualified employee. Founder Reutov motors is Inkom Center.31.03.2003. Читать полностью -->

BMW increases sales

BMW increases sales Total vehicle sales of the BMW group for September rose by 6.3% compared with the same month a year ago and amounted to 102 600 cars. While sales of cars Central brand BMW in September increased by 5.3% and amounted to 83 950 cars. Sale Mini increased 11.1% to 18 650 cars. Successful sales in September allowed to leave on a positive sales growth in the first three quarter of this year. In just nine months, the BMW group sold in the market 815 240 vehicles, an increase of 1.2% compared to the same period last year. The increase was due to successful sales of Mini cars - from the beginning, they sold 30.8% more than last year. Читать полностью -->

Honda will build in China factory for the production of compact cars

Honda will build in China factory for the production of compact cars Honda Motor Co. will be built in China, the new plant for the production of compact cars for export to Europe and Asia, reports the Associated Press.The construction of the new plant will cost the company in 193 million dollars. The plant will be built in the small town of Guangzhou, located in the South-West of China. In the entire history of the country in China for the first time appears the company is oriented on export. The first cars will descend from the conveyor of the new plant not earlier than in 2004. 65% of the shares of the new plant will be owned by Honda, and the remaining 35% will be divided between a Chinese company Guangzhou Auto Group Corp. Читать полностью -->

BMW produces 520 Highline

BMW produces 520 Highline BMW fifth series Highline will be colored in black was, it will be installed turn signals with clear lenses, and the grille is chrome plated. Leather interior is decorated with inlays of precious wood. For a fee you can order a new bumper and stiffer sports suspension, 17-inch wheels with tires 235/45 front and 255/40 rear, sports seats and steering wheel. Variant Highline Exclusive is equipped with 16-inch wheels with tyres 225/55 and leather multifunction steering wheel.For the price variant Highline will be between versions Sport and Exclusive. The German company claims that the fifth series Highline is only available on the German market.. . Читать полностью -->

The Cadillac leaking gasoline

The Cadillac leaking gasoline National U.S. administration on transport safety (NHTSA) opened an investigation concerning 400, 000 cars Cadillac Eldorado (photo), Seville and DeVille, and Oldsmobile Aurora 1995-1997 release.These vehicles there are cases of leakage of gasoline from the system power supply in close proximity to the engine.Today, the NHTSA has already received 69 complaints about the problem. In six cases recorded spontaneous combustion in the engine compartment, with one incident ended with injury.05.11.2003. . . . Читать полностью -->

  < < < <   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32   > > > >